DIAMOND RESORTS IS COMMITTED TO PROVIDING WONDERFUL VACATIONS FOR ALL OUR MEMBERS, OWNERS AND GUESTS AND TAKES INTO CONSIDERATION THE NEEDS OF THOSE WHO HAVE A DISABILITY OR AN ACCESS REQUIREMENT.
We have an ongoing program of commitment, which consists of:
- Ensuring we aim to comply with disability discrimination legislation and exceed the requirements (where possible) regarding the refurbishment of our resorts.
- Making appropriate enhancements to resorts and resort plans.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Providing accurate information on our website and in our literature, including information on access, available facilities and auxiliary aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
- Please note that we offer a wide range of complimentary accessories available for your comfort. The resort has a sharps bin and medical waste disposable bags upon request.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: