Located in the scenic Central Florida city of Celebration, Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club is the perfect location for your wedding. Our 20,000-square-foot Clubhouse is one of the premier wedding venues in the Orlando area. The sophisticated ballroom features a polished dance floor, elegant chandeliers and arched, floor-to-ceiling windows with sweeping views of our championship golf course’s lush, emerald fairways and greens. Distinctive outdoor venues overlooking 600 acres of sand dunes, towering oak trees and pristine wetlands provide breathtaking backdrops for ceremonies, receptions and wedding photos.
Whether you are hosting an intimate family affair or a gala wedding celebration for 300 guests, Mystic Dunes Resort will make your wedding day dreams come true. Our onsite team of event professionals will fully customize every detail to meet your vision, from catering and banquet services to audio-visual services, décor and more. We can also arrange for special rates on villa blocks for out-of-town guests staying at the resort.
Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club is proud to have been named winner of Wedding Wire’s “Couple’s Choice Award for 2020.”
Groups visiting the resort requiring 5 or more rooms, please fill out our events form and a team member will reach out to assist your group with their stay.
Our Clubhouse offers flexible ballroom and meeting spaces that feature panoramic views of our picturesque golf course. This makes for the ideal venue for local or destination weddings, family reunions and other celebrations, corporate meetings and events.
- 20,000 Square-foot Club House
- Ballroom and Outdoor Patio
- Accommodates between 10 – 300 Guests
- Onsite Audio Visual Services
- Catering Options (our culinary team can accommodate special requests with an option to cusomize your menu)
To simplify planning, we offer a custom wedding package that includes:
- One complimentary night in a one-bedroom villa with chocolate-covered strawberries and a bottle of champagne
- A one-hour cocktail reception with butler-passed appetizers
- Five-hour reception space rental
- Champagne toast
- Cake-cutting services
- Poly table linens and napkins in your choice of colors
From the earliest planning stages until the last guest has departed the resort, your wedding in Orlando will truly be the "Beginning of Something Wonderful."